At present, there are more and more types of powder filling machines on the market, and the fields of application are becoming wider and wider, and they are more and more understood by consumers, such as food, medicine, hardware, and daily chemicals in our daily life. Can not leave the powder filling machine, with the advancement of technology and the development of the times.
The powder filling machine has evolved from a relatively backward state to the high quality, high precision and high level of automation. It has gone through many twists and turns along the way, and the merchants only have more in the powder filling machine. A good understanding can make a better purchase, and it is easier to solve problems that arise during use.
1. Powder filling machine is generally a machine, electricity, light, instrument in one, single-chip controlled equipment, with automatic quantitative, automatic filling, automatic adjustment of measurement error and other functions
2. It adopts stepping motor and electronic weighing technology, so it has high precision.
3. The same quantitative filling machine can be adjusted and replaced by the electronic scale keyboard, and the spiral of different specifications can be continuously adjusted, which is convenient to use.
4. Powdery or granular materials with certain fluidity can be used for quantitative packaging of various powders such as cans, bags, bottles, etc. This proves that it has a wide range of application.
5. Photoelectric switch control, only need manual bagging, the bag mouth is clean, easy to seal, which proves its simple operation and high degree of automation.
6. Almost all powder filling machines are made of stainless steel at the contact points with the materials, which can prevent cross-contamination and easy cleaning.
Of course, if the phenomenon that the electromagnet does not attract in the process of using the powder filling machine, it will be caused by internal failure of the main engine, burning of the electromagnet coil, and interruption of the line. When solving this problem, first check whether there is a fault inside the host or outside the host; then check the solenoid fuse, whether the electromagnet has signs of power, eliminate the mechanical jam, and then detect the internal power when everything is normal. If the weighing machine encounters such a fault, it may be sensor damage, bridge voltage failure or line connection or interruption. Generally, the load signal of the sensor and the connection or the host is detected first, and then the bridge and the amplification circuit or the computer output display circuit are detected.